Wedding requirements in Puerto Vallarta
The required paperwork for a Mexican marriage is similar to
that required in U.S.A., with the difference being that the
nearest Mexican consulate must validate all documents (the hotel
or wedding coordinator can assist with this).
Here are the basic requirements:
• Current passport as proof of ID and marital status.
• Certified copy of both party's birth certificates.
• Tourist card (received upon arrival in Mexico) or visa.
• Names, addresses, nationalities, occupations and ages of both parents.
• Health certificate and blood test (hotels will help set up
the tests, which must be done in Mexico).
• Four witnesses (these can be provided by the hotel locally for an extra fee).
..and will also need to provide their names, addresses, occupations,
ages and photo ID.
• Typically, two to four days must be spent in Puerto
Vallarta to complete the requirements,
..although less time may be required when a wedding coordinator
- Swimming Pool
- Waterfront Nearby
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Rooftop Deck
- Patio and Porch
- Garage and Parking
- Breakfast Service
- Lunch Service
- Coffee Maker
- Fax Machine
- WiFi - wireless internet
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Cable Television
- DVD and VCR players
- Maid Service Daily
- Washing Machine
- Domestic Help Available
- Linens / Towels
- Laundry Facilities
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Water Skiing